About Me

My photo
Hello fellow gamers. I am here to share information, tips, and tricks on Modern Warfare 3 and Call of Duty Black Ops. Please be sure to comment good or bad so I know what to change or leave it the way it is. Thanks and enjoy.

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Pokemon




Infernape



Type: Fire/fighting
Ability: Blaze
Weight: 121.3
Height: 3' 11"

Life Stages: Chimchar- Monferno- Infernape


It uses a special kind of material arts with all its limbs. Its fire never goes out.




Torterra





Type: Grass/ Ground
Ability:overgrow
Height: 7'3 Weight: 648.4
Weight: 498.4


Life Stages: Turtwig- Grotyle- Torterra





Small Pokemon gather to put their nests on this very slow moving pokemon.


Empoleon

Type: Water/ Steel
Ability: Torrent
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 186.3

Life Stages: Piplup- Prinplup- Empoleon






The three horns that extend from its beak attest to its power. The leader has the biggest horns.

1 comment:

Jane said...

Hi Ty,
On my Pokemon Pearl I have an Empoleon level 62. It's really strong. I have all 8 badges and I caught Palkia. Do you have Pokemon Pearl? If you have Infernape, I can beat you.