About Me

My photo
Hello fellow gamers. I am here to share information, tips, and tricks on Modern Warfare 3 and Call of Duty Black Ops. Please be sure to comment good or bad so I know what to change or leave it the way it is. Thanks and enjoy.

Monday, December 10, 2007

Ecalastic Means the Following

A rock formed from the fragments or particles brocken away from pre-existing rocks to form an all together new rock in the nes place. All rocks usually called " clastic " are ecalastic except the pyroclastic kind. The term is contrasted with autoclastic rock.

6 comments:

Jane said...

Hi Ty, that's all very confusing.

Do have the Ben 10 deluxe omnitrix?

Gotta go to school now.

Sandy said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! I like Captain Underpants too!

Reiki Ranch said...

You left a post about Miracle Mineral Supplement and asked for comments back to your site.

This is it: “MMS- Miracle Mineral Supplement” -- Boost Your Immune System 100%?

MSM-Miracle Mineral Supplement

sweetcreme said...

hi ty, just wanted to see ur stuff im ur age too i havent posted a pic of me but will soon Tip: don't make yall posts so scientific its gettin lame yall.........p.s COMMENT ON MY BLOGG T-ISSUES!!!!

sweetcreme said...

ALSO I LUV HOW TO EAT FRIED WORMS l8r

Reiki Ranch said...

Ty, thanks for visiting my blog...

You are discovering some interesting facts! Keep up the good blog work!

Prosperity of the Secret